29 April 2008

I Wish You Love - Chrissie Hynde


It's nice to end my blogging day with a music video, because then people can listen to the music while scrolling down the blog (especially for this video which has unrelated Alfred Steiglitz images).

"I Wish You Love" has absolutely outstanding lyrics, as testified to by the greats of the music world who have recorded this song - Ray Charles, Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, Rosemary Clooney, Jack Jones, Nat King Cole (and Natalie), and many many more. The lyrics are HERE, but you won't need them, with this presentiation in the crystal-clear voice of Chrissie Hynde (who recorded this for the soundtrack of the movie Eye of the Beholder). This goes out with best wishes to a variety of old friends, family, and colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this song ever since I heard it in the film "Eye of the Beholder",
    2 times! This is the VERY best version, imho
    Spike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...