Image above said to be a still from the movie; apparently not 'shopped, because I found this from a Reddit discussion:
- In Raiders of the Lost Ark, the Well of Souls has hieroglyphic engravings of R2-D2 and C-3PO on a wall. They appear in the scene in which Indiana and Sallah remove the Ark of the Covenant. They are on a post to the right of the two.
- At the beginning of Raiders, Jock's airplane has the registration number "OB-CPO", which refers to the Obi-Wan Kenobi and C-3PO characters from the Star Wars films.
- In Raiders, Jones confronts Rene Belloq and the Nazis in a canyon. This is the same location which was used previously while filming some of the Tatooine scenes in A New Hope.
- The club in which Willie Scott sings in the beginning of Temple of Doom is called "Club Obi-Wan", which was named for the Star Wars character Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- The "failing-engine" sound effect heard on the plane near the beginning of Temple of Doom was originally used in The Empire Strikes Back when the Millennium Falcon fails to start up.
- Indiana Jones's name came from Indiana, a dog of Lucas's who was also the inspiration for Chewbacca.
- In Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, towards the end of the movie, Indiana remarks, "I have a bad feeling about this..." a classic Star Wars line.