A teenage girl was electrocuted after dropping her laptop into the bath as she twittered in the tub.
Police said they believed she had tried to plug in her laptop with wet hands after the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak at her home in Brasov, central Romania.
She was found dead by her parents with the laptop lying next to her.
19 June 2009
Darwin Award candidate with a shocking story
People are sometimes called Darwin Award candidates just for doing something stupid and dangerous, but to actually win the award, the person has to actually die and thus remove their genes from the pool. This young Romanian lady is a true candidate: