"Things You Wouldn't Know If We Didn't Blog Intermittently."
14 November 2011
History of the incomes of the top 0.1%
There have been innumerable charts in recent months of the assets and salaries of the top 1% vs. the other 99%. This one takes it to the next level (the top 0.1%) and more importantly is the first one I've seen that drew comparisons to other countries, which is important when you're trying to sort out the mechanisms for the phenomenon.